present fears are less than horrible imaginings;
Ayeeee, even with the Literature paper over, I still have quotes in my headdddd :/
Midyears are over and I screwed it up, my final attempt before prelims. Rarr ):<
The malay movie was scary to a certain extent. Ayee, Huda and I were the only two idiots screaming and now my throat hurts. We were so scared we finished up the popcorn before the movie started and dint even get to eat our gummiesss. Ah, okay. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it. I was so scared I dint bath until like my maid was vacuuming upstairs. Scary shit.
Eh, I dint know there wasn't training tomorrow. Aye, I thought it was going to start on the 11th, not the 22nd. Dammit. See, Nurulex (Nurul + Alex = Nurulex!)! You cant call me uncool, yo. I dint know, you coolio schmoolio assy wassy/.
Going out later. Damn it, two movies in two days = big hole in my pocket ): Its okay, I know I wont have to pay. Haha
Okay, see you kids.
Remember, dont look back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home